Millstar VH650B Milling Machine
- The bed, column, saddle and table are manufactured from high quality Meehanite cast iron, stress relieved for high stability.
- All slideways are hardened, precision ground, then coated with Turcite-B for maximum wear resistance.
- The X, Y axes are protected by stainless steel telescopic covers.
- The X, Y axis drive employs high precision lead screws, combined with double nuts, ensuring high accuracy of feed.
- The spindle runs on precise angular contact bearings.
- The spindle is precision manufactured from SCM21 alloy steel, heat treated and precision ground.
- All gears in milling head are hardened and precision ground for quiet running.
- The X-axis feed is driven by a high torque servo motor, providing variable feed speed.
- The powerful spindle motor gives a high chip removal rate.
- Choice of Fanuc or Mitsubishi CNC controller.
- All models can be converted into CNC controlled system.
|Table size||2200mm x 600mm|
|X axis travel||1700mm|
|Y axis travel||1050mm|
|Z axis travel||950mm|
|X, Y, Z Axis Feedrate (variable)||30~2800 mm/min|
|Cutting length (parameter)||1700mm|
|Cutting width (parameter)||620mm|
|Cutting height (parameter)||620mm|
|Loading weight (parameter)||2000kgs|
|Spindle speed R.P.M(60HZ)||45~1500RPM (18 steps)|
For more information, visit the Millstar website