Image Screw Cap Testers
The DTX2 Cap Torque Tester is ideal for measuring cap tightening and loosening torque up to 85 lbf-in. The movable pegs on the base of the tester can accommodate a wide range of containers and bottles up to 7 inches in diameter.
Imada’s cap torque tester offers programmable high/low setpoints for go/no-go testing. ORANGE lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, GREEN for between High and Low setpoint, and RED for over High setpoint.
Easily Set Up Go/No Go tests
Use the real time mode to display torque transients, or the peak mode to capture the peak torque of a test. Selectable measuring units of lbf-in, kgf-cm, or N-cm. The DTX2 series has programmable high/low setpoints to enable go/no-go testing. 3 indicator lights inform the user where the current torque reading is in relation the the setpoints. YELLOW lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, GREEN for between High and Low setpoints, and RED for over High setpoint and testing automatically stops.
Store up to 1,000 values in memory, which can be transmitted to a pc using RS-232 output. The DTX2 is compatible with Imada’s SW-1 Data Acquisition Spreadsheet.
All DTX2 cap torque tester include a 3 Point Certificate traceable to NIST. DTX2 cap torque testers include AC adapter/charger and built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, 1″ high standard pegs (optional long pegs and calibration kit available).
DTX2 Standard Features
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal for quick go/no go testing
- 1,000 Data memory for computer download
- lbf-in, kgf-cm, and N-cm units are selectable
- RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Runs on internal Ni-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload indicator and output signal
- Low battery indicator
- Clamps containers from 1/2″~ 7″ in diameter
|DTX2-15||15.00 (0.01 lbf-in)||20.00 (0.01 kgf-cm)||200.0 (0.1 N-cm)|
|DTX2-40||40.00 (0.01 lbf-in)||50.00 (0.01 kgf-cm)||500.0 (0.1 N-cm)|
|DTX2-85||85.0 (0.1 lbf-in)||100.0 (0.1 kgf-cm)||1000 (1 N-cm)|
For more information, visit the Imada website